He writes about web performance and mobile web in his blog, MOL - Designing for a Mobile World!
- B.A., Product Design, University of Shiga Prefecture, 2007.
2021 - Present, PLAID, Inc
PLAID develops and manages "KARTE" that realizes "individual customer" communication.
2018 - 2021, Japan Digital Design, Inc
Japan Digital Design drive change through financial innovation.
2016 - 2017, Mercari, Inc.
Mercari provides a hassle-free and secure way to buy and sell items straight from your mobile device or tablet.
2015 - 2016, Kaizen Platform, Inc.
Kaizen Platform is a full-service digital customer experience optimization platform. Kaizen scalably optimizes the entire customer journey with data-driven creativity.
- Developed Kaizen Dashboard application built with AngularJS.
- Designed interaction desgin guideline in Kaizen Dashboard.
2012 - 2014, CyberAgent, Inc.
CyberAgent manages Ameblo which is one of the top sites in Japan.
- Managed the biggest front-end developer community in Japan.
- Led a front-end web performance team to improve speed of all social game applications in the company.
- Developed a bulletin board system service for ladies.
2007 - 2012, DMM.com Labo Co.,Ltd.
DMM.com is one of the top E-commerce sites in Japan.
Web Designer, Web Analyst
- Led an analyst team to implement Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Introduced Semantic HTML(Microformats).
- Improved main template view and top page view file with HTML5.
- Created HTML/CSS cording guidelines for web designer in the company.
2014 - 2015, founder
2012 - 2014, Organizer
The Frontrend meetup is about everything frontend technology.
2010 - 2012, Organizer